Sunday, May 22, 2016

MRCEM: Part C online mock tests

Hi there, 



MRCEM exams for June 2016 are approaching and the stakes are high. I see candidates fumbling and getting overtly anxious, especially about the part C exam. So I am going to try and help you guys out with part C by doing 1 on 1 tutoring via Skype/ Facetime from 28-31st May 2016. If you do not want to spend on live workshops because of your prior commitments or limited budget then you can enrol for one of these mock exams. The thing with these sessions is that you can avoid spending on travel and accommodation and save a ton of time. My goal is to provide you a meaningful feedback which I believe can transform your results. It is essentially hard to judge yourself if you are practising with your colleagues who are on the same page. 




Scheduling and fee:
You can schedule a 
  • Two station mock for 1000 INR (25 minutes: includes station time and a brief verbal feedback) OR 
  • Five station mock for 2500 INR (60 minutes:  includes station time and an elaborate verbal and written feedback mentioning the strengths and weaknesses of the candidate)

The focus of these sessions will be to give you an insight about where you stand in your preparation and what you need to work on, during the week prior to the real exam. 

I don't want you guys to waste money on this and therefore I suggest that you practise a few stations among your friends and then join a 1-1 session with me to get evaluated. I have extremely limited time and very few spots available on first come first serve basis. You can contact me through whatsapp or e-mail to get further details on payment. 

Whatsapp: +91-8220073543
E-mail: drlakshayem@gmail.com

You can drop in your messages and I will revert back to you on 27 May 2016. 

About me: 
I am an Emergency Physician who is interested in teaching and finding out ways on how to advance medical education. I love to teach and meet people who are at different stages of academic ladder. I was trained in EM at Christian Medical College, Vellore and Apollo Hospitals, Hyderabad. I am also certified by Royal College of Emergency Medicine and I have been through MRCEM part A,B,C and passed all the three exams on the first attempt. So I can completely relate with you and understand what you will be going through. Let me know if you have any further questions or concerns.  

Best Wishes
Lakshay 

No comments:

Post a Comment