About Me

My photo

I have completed bits of my EM training from India. Currently I am boarded with credentials from Christian Medical College, Vellore and also from the prestigious Royal College of Emergency Medicine, UK.  I am currently working in London as an A&E doctor, trying to appreciate the differences in the practise and culture of Emergency Medicine across different healthcare systems. I have always been an avid FOAMed supporter because FOAMed played an indispensable role during the days of my initial training. Through this blog, I aspire to disseminate knowledge and stay up to date with the EM literature. 

Monday, February 29, 2016

HELLP Syndrome - Podcast


HELLP syndrome - Another great masquerader that requires a high suspicion for diagnosis. Check out the show notes and listen to the podcast.


Hellp

No comments:

Post a Comment